Re: Trans seal

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 09:35:15 EDT

mine happened when I did the burnout at the track the guy that was staging us
made me stop becaus I was leaking. I talked to a buddy of mine that works for
dodge survice and he said that when i did the burnout i got some wheel hop
and stoped the burnout to fast and slamed the driveshaft into the yoke.

Chris Lambert
BTW what time do you think you will be there on Sat 21 Oct We will be at
Mathews Arm (mile 22.1) is the nearest campground for those entering the park
from the north. It is next to a nature trail and the trail to Overall Run
Falls, the tallest waterfall in the park. Elkwallow Wayside, with camping
supplies and food service, is two miles away. My Cell phone number is
703-409-2368 if you have any questions give me a cal at work 703-418-0771 ext
214