DML Camping Trip

From: Y2KDakuda@aol.com
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 10:02:35 EDT

OK Guys and Gals the Camping trip is this weekend coming up and the weather
looks great for it. Highs in the 70's and lows in the 40's nice cool night
for camp fires and beer. Not to many people are going to make it me and Ron
will be there on Friday and Jodi (aka peanut and her mom)and Matt will be
there on Saturday as of now if any one else wants to come up let me know
today or tomarrow if you want to come up on Friday or Saturday I will get you
a spot when I get there. I know there are a lot of DMLers in the area so come
on lets get some Daks up there. The Camp site is at Mathews Arm (mile 22.1 on
Skyline Dr.) is the nearest campground for those entering the park from the
north. It is next to a nature trail and the trail to Overall Run Falls, the
tallest waterfall in the park. Elkwallow Wayside, with camping supplies and
food service, is two miles away. Bring Fire wood with you!! My phone number
is work 703-418-0771 ext 214 and home is 703-815-6983.

Chris Lambert