RE: 2000 Quad Cab

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 11:48:43 EDT

Great to hear that!
--- Ronald Wong <ron-wong@home.com> wrote:
> Hey Jack,
>
> You can't judge by what they're giving him on
> trade-in. QC's are holding
> their value much better than the other cabs. Maybe
> their newness, maybe
> because they're more SUV-like.
>
> Ron
> 00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
> For modifications see my DML Profile

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum Spark Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia