Re: Where Is Everyone From ?????

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 13:48:18 EDT

Rather than read through all the profile pages, Jon used to have a
map of DML member's locations. It had colored dots on it that showed
where we all live.

I couldn't find it on the home page, though. I know he had to
maintain it by hand. Maybe it just got to be too much of a hassle.

Oh, and I'm in Toronto, Ontario (that's in Canada, dontcha know).
Moved here in '97 from Orem, Utah. Originally from Salt Lake City.
(I'd update my profile but the only thing that's changed since April
is my mileage -- turned 70,000 today.)

--- Ronald Wong <ron-wong@home.com> wrote:
> You know, you could have just looked at everyone's profile. This
> is gonna
> get close to a 1,000 e-mails. Speaking of profiles, if you would
> update yours, you could shorten your signature line considerably.

=====
Linux: Because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste.