Fel-Pro belly pan gasket

From: mike d. (miggitymike@juno.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 17:08:58 EDT

So I was at the Engine shop today (drooling on my motor), and I asked
them if they RTVed the belly pan. He said "Naw, we got a FelPro gasket
for it"
"um..."
"don't worry, it's pretty sturdy"

so we go back and he has one sittin' on the table for another engine
they're doing, and it feels like it's A LOT stronger than the stocker.
It's not paper, and it feels like it has some kind of metal in it (much
like a header gasket).

So, just thought I'd let ya'll know. Fel-Pro makes a belly pan gasket and
it FEELS nice. We'll find out how it does soon =)

-miggity

miggitymike@juno.com
PROJECT 13's ---> slammed 88 Dakota w/360 swap in progress!

http://surf.to/Project13s

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.