Air Condtioning Controller

From: James Hart (defrag4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 18:03:57 EDT

Im not sure what the hell you should call it, But its the Air Conditioner
Console that you change the settings for the air and everything on. Well
anyway, Its supposed to be backlit but mine does not light. Does anyone have
any idea on how to change the bulb in this thing? I pulled it out but didnt
see any light bulb or anything. It sorta sucks at night since I cant see
where the controls are. Thanks. I have a 1994 Dakota btw
-james