Thanks everyone!(RE: TB Spacer question)

From: Geoffrey Hackbart (rt_killer98@yahoo.com)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 18:25:27 EDT

Well,
First off, I would like to thank all those who replied
to my post. I see that the general concensus on these
things are that they suck really big $#*@!!(read: they
are no good). So, now I am just waiting to get the TB
from Tony. Once again, thanks to all who replied!

I think this will be the last engine mod I will be
doing for a while. Gonna do some cosmetic stuff to it.
Fix up my bed some(I'm thinking custom built boxes(you
listening Bob Nichols?!) with some strobes to go under
the overhang in the bed. And maybe get a big Ram head
banner made, who knows), new mirrors(Road Vision
carbon fiber mirrors), Carbon fiber euro clear tails,
17's or 18's, and I think that is about it for this
little thing. Then maybe MSD ignition, Roller rockers,
and that would be all I ever do to the engine. I'm not
going to risk blowing up my truck with NOS or a
supercharger when I'm still in college. now when I'm
done and get my big paying job, OH HELL YEAH!

=====
Later,
Geoffrey (The R/T Killer)
~~~98 DAK CC SLT 3.9L V6 Metallic Red~~~
~Hotchkis Performance 2/3 suspension kit~
~1979 Harley Davidson Custom Electra Glide~
ICQ# 62723274