RE: Bolts for diff

From: Stlaurent Mr Steven (STLAURENTS@mctssa.usmc.mil)
Date: Mon Oct 16 2000 - 19:57:22 EDT

www.copartfinder.com

Steven St.Laurent
Test Engineer
Test Branch, GSD, MCTSSA
MARCORSYSCOM, USMC
760-725-2506 (DSN 365-2506)
Work:mailto:stlaurents@mctssa.usmc.mil
Home:mailto:saint1958@home.com

 -----Original Message-----
From: Seth Hollander [mailto:dakotademon94@yahoo.com]
Sent: Monday, October 16, 2000 4:43 PM
To: dakota-truck@buffnet.net
Subject: Re: DML: Bolts for diff

I've never seen a Dak at the junkyards out here, I
probably should try the dealer (in fact I will,
thanks) I was just hesitant cuz everytime I go for
something little, I need to buy something big...i.e.
someone bust my sidemirror, just needed the
glass...they could only sell the whole assembly (137
bucks)...so I figured they might try to sell me a new
diff, and that would be too tempting (hehe), I
appreciate the help, Seth