Finally got the g-tech

From: Thumper (thumper72@lvcm.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 00:48:54 EDT

Man those people at UPS are a bunch of idiots! In case you all dont
remember I have been in battle with UPS since Friday the 6th trying to get
my g-tech delivered. Yesterday I called (again) and told them just to hold
it at the office and I would pick it up. Then today they delivered it. If
I would have known they do the opposite of what you tell them I would have
just asked them to hold it a week ago...then they would have delivered it.
Anyway, thanks Ron setting up the group buy for all of us.....as soon as I
get my truck weighed in the G-tech will be getting much use!!!!

Bill Boggs
thumper72@lvcm.com
http://www.lvcm.com/thumper/white_lightning.html
"White Lightning"