Re: Hotchkis Appointment

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 00:39:55 EDT

GtRWzrd@aol.com wrote:
>Yeah the alignment is a little iffy on my 99 R/T. I dont know if its because
>of bad alignment or because I drive worse knowing that I have the suspension,
>but the sidewalls of my tires dont last too long.

An alignment spec sheet came with my Hotchkis parts. I gave it to the
shop that installed the kit, and they used those specs for alignment.
With 11k miles my tire wear is very good.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html