Re: HyperTech PCM

From: Motoplex (motoplex@midsouthmotoplex.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 02:21:30 EDT

You know what? After poking around a little on Hypertech's site I don't see
a definite listing for a 4x4! Yet several distributors are selling the pcm
for customers asking for a 4x4 application (my buddy for one! He has a y2k
quad cab 4x4 5.9 and there is no lisiting for his truck on their site).
Below is a reply from HT. If anyone out there is running one on a 4x4 could
you please reply with results/opinion.

Thank You for your interest in Hypertech. At this time we do not have a
product for your car. When information is available, it will be posted to
the website.
Thanks,
Sales
Hypertech, Inc.