RE: Hotchkis Appointment

From: Sam Parthemer (srp@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 09:57:47 EDT

My '00 just turned over 30500 miles (11 months old!), and it has
had the Hothckis kit since 5000 miles... No problems with tire
wear, just replaced the RSAs at 29500 miles... Even tire tread
wear on all 4 corners, rotated every day.. he he.. rotated front
to rear every 3000-6000 miles. My alignment has never been touched
since my 100 mile checkup, and I never did get it aligned after the
Hotchkis install. Guess I am just lucky.

Sam '00 RT