Re: Pulley Noise & Spark Plugs

From: Jack Paulson (cybermail1@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 11:32:55 EDT

Erwin,
You can check the archive but, the answers will be:
Autolites 3923 & K&N

--- Erwin Mendoza <dakota99slt@hotmail.com> wrote:
> This morning I went to my local delaer, I needed to
> have a noise checked
> out, turns out the tension pulley was wasted and
> they also replaced my
> serpentine belt free of charge and I also had the
> recall for a brake hose
> clip done as well. As always, the dealer Suburban
> Dodge in Metuchen, NJ did
> a bang up job!!! :o)
>
> My Dak now has 35,000 on it and I'm well aware
> according to my owner's
> manual its due for spark plugs and a PCV valve and
> probably an air filter as
> well. Any recommendations for spark plugs, anyone
> using rapid fires!? Thanks
> in advance for the advice
>

> Erwin Mendoza
> '99 SLT CC 4X4 V-6
> Edison, New Jersey
> mailto:dakota99slt@hotmail.com

> http://www.hotmail.com.
>
> Share information about yourself, create your own
> public profile at
> http://profiles.msn.com.

=====
2000 Quad Cab 4X4-Sport V-6 Automatic Sports Plus Package
31X10.5 tires Limited Slip 3.55 Trailer Tow Group
HD Package Skid Plates Added:Airaid air filter,Flowmaster 3 chamber,
Steel Horse Torneau cover, Autolite Double Platinum Spark Plugs,
Removed air horns from Throttle Boddy, added new TB bolts,
Cool Tape around air filter and A/C tubes-Smyrna, Georgia