Re: RE: Personalized Plates...

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 11:55:38 EDT

3800hp? The ones I run put out if I remember right are about 4500hp. But by
the time you take 4 or 5 of these big boys add a hundred loaded rail cars you
only get about 2 to 4hpt(hp per ton) takes a while to get them up 70mph!!!!
Oh yea my personalized plate reads "Y2KOTA". Photo soon to be added to web
page.

>Just curious as to who has personalized plates?
>
>Mine reads "SD60"
>I am a Railfan & Produce Railroad Videos.
>This is my favorite Locomotive,the EMD SD60
>3800hp out of 16 cylinders...
>
>(now,who wants to talk horsepower...)

Donald Mallett
Fort Worth, TX
(817) 847-9497
"Helping others to make a living by making a difference"
<A HREF="http://prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett">
http://prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett>

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf/">www.geocities.com/maldbnsf</A>

'00 QC 4x2 SLT+, 4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D Service Group, K&N home
brew air filter w/ Cool-rap, Cat back Flow-Pro Dual System, Mobil 1 Oil &
Gear lub., Oil cooler, 180 T-stat, Tonneau cover, Autolite 3923 plugs,
Cool-rap of the A/C Pipes, Radiator Bug Screen, Stock decals removed