Dakota drop kits/parts??

From: Jeremiah Siembida (hemimopar426@hotmail.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 12:46:05 EDT

Has anyone here dropped their Dak with a Ground Force kit? I looked at a
website that sells their stuff, and it sound good. I have a 4x4, and no one
makes drop kits for a 4x4.. :/ I thought about dropping the rear and front
with new springs. Are the front springs on a Gen II Dak coils? Will drop
leaf sets for the rear work? Will it compromise my handling? It already
handles like an 'elephant on roller skates', and some reduced drag would be
nice for mileage, too. Any ideas? Who makes the best parts to drop my 4x4?
  Also, about Poly bushings. I want a master kit, but Energy Susp. makes
only a rear leaf kit. Who else makes a good kit? I could recycle mine and
make a few dozen Trojans outta my stockers.. Help!!

Mopar or Nocar!
Black 1996 Dodge Dakota Sport, Club Cab 4X4, V-8 Magnum
Tearing up North Dakota!
Autolite 3924's MSD 6AL/Blaster 2/SuperConductor wires
K&N filter, Mopar Performance P4876138 High-Performance computer, Mopar
Performance exhaust, Magnum polished valve covers, P255-70R-15 BFG Radial
T/A's
'BAD AD2D' License plates:)
The SlickBlackDak :)
Lakewood bars in the mail! Sure Grip diff maybe soon!
'PROZAK' on the drawing board...