Re:Personalized Tags

From: Barry Lawton (derkroozer@yahoo.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 13:11:11 EDT

      My tag reads YMEGOD cause I am caught up in
Washington D.C. traffic constantly, and wish I could
just get on it and go like my DAK was supposed to. I
just made a trip out to Oklahoma City in the DAK and
at 80 to 85 mph for hour after hour this truck felt so
at home and so comfortable, but alas I was forced to
return here to Bum %$#& Virginia and the 15 mph crawl.

As to putting wood as a spacer in your engine
compartment; if it was hot enough to catch wood on
fire then I would worry more about some of the other
materials. Although wood is a little tacky.

Barry Lawton
derkroozer
99 CC 3.9 DFG
Modelmaker NSWCCD (NAVY)