RE: 4.7L dakota 1/4 mile times?

From: Barret, Matt (MATT_BARRET@earthtech.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 15:22:37 EDT

Assuming its a 2wd truck, and you have 3.92 gears, I would say low 15's
should not be a problem. Best bang for the buck would be an air intake
system, one that removes the air hat. (air raid, Z-tube, QuickD, or
homemade). Switch over to Synthetic oil, and gear lube. If you have 3.55
gears add about a tenth or two to that low 15.
Matt--VA--Y2K-HEMI `00 Sport Plus RC
4.7L 5spd. 9 1/4 3.92 LSD,Hoosiers,
Homemade air intake,T-Bars, Spring clamps,
Mobil 1, 3" Flowmastercatback,Leach PCM
14.48 @ 92.40 MPH 216 RWHP/292 RWTQ
ŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻŻ