Re: Automatic transmission question

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 16:00:13 EDT

I cant remember, but I wanna think its manual (from when I put the shift kit
in)
I think you have to get a pin into something in the back of the
transmission... You cant see where it goes, and that took me about 1 hr to
get it in... but I'm almost sure its hooked to a levar of some sort, and
the pin should be near the rear of the tranny (driveshaft end) I hope I
helped ya, and didnt confuse ya!
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91