RE: Dak gone swimming

From: Chapell, Ron (RChapell@rlps.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 16:07:08 EDT

Ok, now how do you know that they are not in an ORV park where this is not
only permitted but encouraged. Besides I think that all of those tree huggin
hippies can go to hell. Some one has always got to ruin our fun. But I don't
want to really piss anyone off today so I will stop here. Later

Ron Chapell