Re: msd 6a installed

From: Kyle Kozubal (grndak4x4@home.com)
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 19:25:17 EDT

> well since i had the afternoon off from class today i decided to put the
> msd6a that i've sitting around for a while on... so far i am very happy.
> it idles more smoothly now and everything. the install was pretty easy.
> the wiring harness is very nice... i put the blaster coil 2 on and a
noise
> capacitor also on. i'm running acdelco rapidfires right now gapped at
.45.
> what's everyone else gapping at?? i also need new wires now. the 3
driver
> sides ones broke when i took them out... so the stockers are back in.
> what does everyone suggest?? should i put dielectric grease in there to
> help next time?? and oh yea i have a 94 V6...
> thanks for any help...

Mike,
I am running Autolite Coppers at .050. I have been running MSD 8.5MM Super
Conductors for 3+ years now and simply love them and wont ever buy another
brand of wires again. MSD has me sold completely. Always use plently of
dielectric on both the dist. cap terminals and on the spark plug terminals.
Kyle
93 Dakota 4x4 V6