Re: RE: Personalized Plates...

From: YECARTDR@aol.com
Date: Tue Oct 17 2000 - 22:29:22 EDT

My plates are

2B MDMX ( To Be Mad Max)

if that don't keep the cops looking I don't know what will. They always
follow me for a long time and then pull off. Everyday!

Hi Dave.

How was your weekend? Feeling better?

Well Got the stuff in...180 Superstat, Brass cap and Rotor, 5224 plugs,
accell Extreme wires

Noticeable difference. My Accell Supercoil comes in tomorrow, its next.
Although the only problem I had is that my coil wire from Accell was too
short. Got another set coming and will make one.

Truck Runs and starts better. Also I am trying a K&N Oil Filter, Just to
see how I Like it. If it is as good as the Air filters Ill use it again.

Kinda rainy today yucky out.

Talk to ya later

Derek
In a message dated 10/16/2000 3:16:11 PM Central Daylight Time,