RE: Where Is Everyone From?????

From: Scott Stemen (pilot.dog@gte.net)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 01:02:01 EDT

I will tell you where I am from if somebody can tell me about how many
people are on this list?
I am from Washington State.
Scott
2000 DAK 4x4 4.7L 5Speed manual and some awesome bright lights. :)

An old Indian once said about prayer.
"Let's see you are having a conversation with the Supreme Being, the maker
of all things. And who is doing all the talking?"