Re: Re: V6 intake manifold

From: Bernd D. Ratsch (bernd@texas.net)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 08:19:41 EDT

Yes sir....

Cut the plenum divider down about 1.5" MAX, clean up the casting flash on
the inside of the runners, and install a modified throttle body (QuickD or
Magnum Performance) and a good intake system (K&N or QuickD) and you're all
set.

The plenum divider modification, as long as you don't cut it down more than
1 - 1.5", give you a noticeable increase in acceleration from 2400-2600rpm
on up.

- Bernd