Now: Air filters - was:THROTTLEBODY SPACER WORKS

From: A. S. (adakota4x4@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 08:59:02 EDT

Bernd is once again correct....and I'm sticking with you on staying out of
this discussion for the most part. There are NUMEROUS things that can be
done with almost every air filter that can improve airflow and increase
efficiency. I could go into great detail in this area, but the vast
majority of the list would not benefit from this. I do suggest that when
someone responds to a question, please make sure that you are informed on
that subject before giving an answer. Guesses and/or uninformed answers
usually only add to the confusion on the subject.
BTW: for credibility on the air filter subject: I am a design engineer in
the R&D department of one of the largest industrial air filter manufacturers
in the world.
--Aaron--
95 DSRC 4x4 V6
www.geocities.com/adakota4x4_95/