RE: possible accident(long but true)

From: Sam Rudolf (srudolf@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 12:51:28 EDT

> Dml: First of all I am a proud dak owner, and would
not trade it for the world. I know that at least one
othe dealer dose this sort of thing. When I bought my
truck they through in a free detail and wax. When
this was going on there was a pt crusier that just
rolled of the truck. So being the dodge fan I am I
asked to look at it wile I was wating. The sales
person opened the car for me, boy was I shocked to see
the center console riped out and the radio missing.
So when I asked what they would do about it, he told
me that they would just replace it befor the owner had
a chance to see it. What is more is that by the way
he acted this is not an uncommon thing to have happen.
 I just want to add that I have been happy with my
dealings with the dealership, but they are sales
people out to make a profit so be carefull

sam,
99 5.2 4X4
89 3.9 4X4

http://www.twistedbits.net/WWWProfile/dakota/NgFQdD9vkNHNg