RE: Trans nightmare Again

From: Wisotzkey, Rich (Rich.Wisotzkey@gd-wts.com)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 14:23:03 EDT

Chris,
Which dealership was this? Hope it wasn't Fair Oaks.

I'm going to start looking for a new tranny myself. Mine is getting closer
to going out again. Want to find something to replace the NV3500 with.
What a piece of garbage!
He-he-he! Was going to ask you what you're doing this weekend, but now with
brain back in gear, will retract that question. :'B We'll have to get
together one day after the camping trip. Let me know when it suits.
Rich - Ashburn, VA