Re: fueled

From: bernd@texas.net
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 15:39:56 EDT

Intense Performance has a aftermarket rail system but only for the V8. From
what i've heard about it, it's junk. (Leaks)

I kind of like their idea on the extra line up front though for better fuel
distribution...but I really don't know how well that would work. (In theory,
it should though.)

- Bernd