Cecil County Dragway meet

From: Sbak1320@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 17:08:44 EDT

 On Saturday Nov. 4th at Cecil County Dragway (very fast track!) in
northeastern Maryland there will be a regular test-n-tune day held in
conjunction with an annual late model Mopar fwd performance oriented meet.
The main organizer (Cliff Sebring) said that if we get enough Dakotas to show
that he could make a Dak "fun" class just for us in just about any type of
format we want... Pro tree, Full tree, heads-up, bracket ... etc. Gates open
at 8:00, Racing from 9:00-4:00. Please let me know if you're interested so I
can give some feedback to Cliff. If anyone has any questions.. please ask.
Thanks,
Shane Baker
sbak1320@aol.com
Blk '98 Dak R/T RC