Re: Trans nightmare Again

From: MALDBNSF@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 18:17:43 EDT

In a message dated 10/18/00 12:43:16 PM, Y2KDakuda@aol.com writes:

>Well I called the dealership today to find out what was taking so long
for my trans to come in and the parts department said that they had no trans
on
order. I then talked to the service department and the guy said "I FORGOT
TO ORDER IT SORRY" I told him that i have been waiting for two weeks for
nothing
what an A$$hole. I am ticked off. now there is no telling how long it will
take. Matt your truck will be fixed before mine. The trans are on backorder
now truck should be back to normal in about a month. at least I can drive
itjust don't have third gear half the time. Thanks for letting me vent.

>Chris Lambert
>
>00 CC sport 4.7 broke 5 speed

Call DC in vent at them also, There is no way "I FORGOT TO ORDER IT SORRY"
Should be gotten away with! Times like that I'm glad that DC has a hot line
at thier website. I don't have the address but it was posted before here.
GIVE HIM H*LL!!!!!

Donald Mallett
Fort Worth, TX
(817) 847-9497
"Helping others to make a living by making a difference"
<A HREF="http://prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett">
http://prepaidlegal.com/go/mallett>

<A HREF="http://www.geocities.com/maldbnsf/">www.geocities.com/maldbnsf</A>

'00 QC 4x2 SLT+, 4.7L, 3.55 rear, 4 speed auto, H/D Service Group, K&N home
brew air filter w/ Cool-rap, Cat back Flow-Pro Dual System, Mobil 1 Oil &
Gear lub., Oil cooler, 180 T-stat, Tonneau cover, Autolite 3923 plugs,
Cool-rap of the A/C Pipes, Radiator Bug Screen, Stock decals removed