Re: #%&* sparkplugs

From: Chuck Robbins (intense99dak@home.com)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 19:02:38 EDT

Flip - I'm sorry that your plug wires aren't cooperating and unfortunately
I can't give any advice :-( I was wondering though, don't you have the
Taylor Vertex wires? I am wondering if I am going to run into the same
problem when I change my plugs. Thanks.

Chuck Robbins
'99 Intense Blue Dakota
www.intense99dak.com