Project 1HiDak

From: Walter Felix (walt_felix@hotmail.com)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 19:30:37 EDT

Ron,
     At the moment, I've put the V8/Axle Swap on hold. My wife and I are
looking to buy a house shortly and I decided that I didn't want to start a
project like that until a few years from now. I have however, decided to
install the TrailMaster lift kit for the time being. I currently have most
of the kit installed and am just finishing up with a few details. I started
to put together a page with some of the pictures I have taken while
installing the kit. The page is, however, not up to date, I have a few more
pictures to upload. I plan on running it this way for a few years. I still
want to do everything else, but it's just to much to get into at this point
in time.

http://www.walt-n-ingrid.com/project_1hidak.htm

Walt Felix
88½ Dakota Sport 4x4, 2000 Ram 1500 QuadCab Sport 4x4 and a 67 Barracuda
Coupe 340/4Speed
Walt@Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.Walt-n-Ingrid.COM
http://WWW.MoparsinMotion.COM