Fw: from r/t list

From: Paul Rogers (progers@mail.transy.edu)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 19:40:32 EDT

hey there,

  While I was scrounging around in my storage unit today, I found a
couple RT related Items that Im not going to be needing anymore. make
me an offer :) and you of course get to pay the shipping.. hehe

   K&N panel filter for the stock airbox. This has about 3 weeks of
use before I went to a cone style. In the box, and I still have all
the paper work/warranty stuff with it.

   GTS Blackout headlight covers. I had these on ONCE. They slip on
and off over the headlight assembly... I went to a clear style vs the
dark for personal preference :) If you want to see what they look
like heres a link to a pic of them on my truck ages ago...

   http://www7.50megs.com/action/memberpages/DBennett.html

Its one of the pictures near the top of the page. I think its called
first show or something like that :)

   let me know if your interested in either.. and could someone send
this over to the DML too? they both will work on non RT Dakotas as
well. Thanks!!

            Dan

           98 DA CC
           14.66 @ 95