Re: RE: Personalized Plates...

From: Chris Lambert (mopar88@efortress.com)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 19:38:43 EDT

I want one of the following but am too cheap to pay for it, money that can
go towards mods and less getting pulled over... this happens way too often...

FASTRK - fast truck
MPRLVR - mopar lover
FASDAK - fast dakota

Just a few thoughts... all a little lower key than 5point9.... not that any
ricer will believe or even know what a 5.9 is hehehe

Chris

>Mine say MIXDOWN right now.
>
>I was gonna' change em' to 5POINT9, but I may go more sleeper oriented
>and wouldn't want the plates to give away my secret weapon =). Now I'm in
>the market for new tags...
>
>NOBLOWR
>JUSTAV6 <--- sneeeeeaky
>

>I'll probably just stick with 5POINT9 ... oh well
>
>- -miggity
>
>miggitymike@juno.com
>PROJECT 13's ---> slammed 88 Dakota w/360 swap in progress!

'00 CC, Packin a 287 Magnum, 5-sp, Gibson Duals, Traction Bars, Spring
Clamps, Magnum Front Plate, Quick D Intake, "Smoke Em" Decal, Paint
In bed-liner, More to come
http://www.intense99dak.com/chris.htm