Re: durango lift

From: Fast4x4Dakota@aol.com
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 20:28:07 EDT

Sure it is, you'll have to cut off the old spring perches and reweld new ones
on the top of the axle housing though. The perches are available thru MP
part number P4120074 I just happen to have a pair sitting right here :o).
Doing this may require a rear driveshaft length change, ans will also give
the 'Rango a heck of a weird stance since it will be 3-4" higher in the rear.

Luke

> Is it possible to move the rear axle to the bottom of the leaf springs on a
> 2000
> durango? That would (if possible) give me about 2.5 to 3 inches more room
> in
> the back.

Luke
1996 Black 4x4 Dakota, CC SB, 318 A-500 3.55 geared Peg Leg 8 1/4,
soon to be 8 3/4 Detroit Locker equipped.