New Air Intake

From: James Hart (defrag4@bellsouth.net)
Date: Wed Oct 18 2000 - 20:53:19 EDT

Hey guys,
Im thinking about getting a new air intake for my 5.2L Dak (1994). What kind
do you suggest and have the best experience with? Ive been looking at
QuickD's and the FIPK from K&N, Does KN make that GenII intake for my
Dakota? I couldnt find it if they do. Also, Ive heard about the "po' boy"
intake. Does anyone have a website with instructions on how to make this?
Thanks for the help. oh btw, currently I have the Stock Intake.

-james