which exhaust system?

From: Darren Asuncion (dakotaguy1999@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 03:19:12 EDT

Hi there,

I'm debating on which cat-back exhaust system to get on my '99 5.2 V8 4x4
Auto. I don't want anything too loud - if I can get roughly the same sound
(loudness) as a stock Jeep Grand Cherokee 5.9 Limited that would be just
perfect. Brand, part number and approx. price would be very helpful too!
Also, does anyone have the dimensions of the stock muffler? I'm guessing
its a 3", but I'm not sure. Right now there's a bunch of snow on the ground
and its hard for me to look underneath my truck. Before I forget - does
anyone here have the MP exhaust? If so, can you tell me how much it is, and
whether or not you're happy w/ it? Anyway thanks in advance for the help,
I REALLY do appreciate it! Happy Dak'ing!

-Darren (Fairbanks, AK)
fsdaa1@uaf.edu
'99 Intense Blue CC, 4x4, Sport +, 5.2 V8, 44RE auto, 3.55lsd, 4wheel ABS
http://www.geocities.com/dakotaguy1999/dakota.html