RE: Dak got in an accident

From: Ronald Wong (ron-wong@home.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 11:06:08 EDT

Hope you're okay William. 50 mph can be a pretty tough hit. I guess, more
worrisome would be the air bags. The frame's the most important part. Have
them laser check it. If it isn't totaled, make sure they put new air bags
back in it. Some dealers fudge and don't put anything back in there. Good
luck.

Ron
00 SLT QC 4X2 5.9 46RE 3.92 LSD
For modifications see my DML Profile