Re: Personalized Plates...

From: Jason Bleazard (drazaelb@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 12:56:19 EDT

--- Peanut <peanut3576@yahoo.com> wrote:
> Too much $? In VA (the ONE good thing about VA)
> personal tags are all of $10 a year. hehehe
>
> Otherwise I wouldn't have them!!
>
> BBY RAM
> Jodi
> Peanut
> All one in the same.

That is a good deal. Norah and I thought about getting "HIS DAK" and
"HER DAK" (cute, huh?) until we looked in to the cost. From what I
remember, Ontario charges about $100 *extra* just to purchase the
custom plate. I don't think there's an annual fee after that, but
I'm not positive. Bob Tom would know for sure, he has "HOT DAK".

When I first got the truck I thought about getting "NOT SUV" as in
"this is a real 4x4, not a mall-parking-lot-dwelling soccer mom
mobile." But I decided that I didn't feel like paying the state of
Utah one red cent more than they were already extorting from me for
the privilege of owning my vehicle.

I have to admit, I got the idea for "NOT SUV" from a Suburban I saw
once that had the tags "NOT MAV". MAV stands for "Mormon Assault
Vehicle" -- that's what Suburbans have been called in Utah since they
came out. How else is mom going to take her 9 kids to soccer?

=====
Linux: Because a 486 is a terrible thing to waste.