RE: Speed Grills fro gen III

From: Chuong Nguyen (dester223@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 15:20:30 EDT

No, I bought a much stronger "Diamond" pressed out grille. It is called
expanded metal. Used in metal stairways, bbq grilles, and other stuff like
that. it was about 40 dollars just for the grille material itself. The
rest was just bend, cut moan and groan work.

Took me a good 4 hours to complete the whole thing.
-Dester

PS Don't know if I should that take as a joke or insult.

Is that screen door protection shield you cut up for the billet shield?