Re: Good location for new coil?

From: Terry Herrin (therrin@isaac.net)
Date: Thu Oct 19 2000 - 20:48:06 EDT

"Alex Harris" <aharris@signcast.com> wrote:
>I got my MSD 6A box installed behind the battery today after work. However,
>I'm a little stumped as to a good location for the Blaster SS.

I had a hard time finding a place to put my Blaster SS as well. Like
you I put the 6A behind the battery. I have a picture on my web page
that shows where I mounted the coil. I'm running Magnecor KV85 wires,
and the coil wire is long enough to reach the SS. I also used an
Accel wiring harness, part number 140021AH, to connect the wires from
the stock coil so I can easily switch back to the stock ignition.

Terry Herrin
99 FR CC RT
14.769 @ 91.43
Wilmington, NC
Dakota R/T Club, Executive Board, SE Region
http://users.isaac.net/therrin/dakota.html