RE: Re: Re: 3923's in a 4.7L-HELP!!! Platinum vs. Copper

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 05:45:15 EDT

I agree.

I read that article last night when I get home and found it quite
astonishing. Maybe it was wrong to switch to a copperhead versus a double
platinum plug.

In the article it does call out for platinum use on a small voltage
over-plug-coil system.

Steve St.Laurent
2000 Dakota 4.7L, CC, Soon to be Supercharged
1999 Chebby gone in 2003
1993 Suzuki Tracker (Geo) 1.6L
COMING SOON
2003 Aspiring for a V-10 GTS-R