Re: Re: New NV3500 trans. update (Matt)

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 08:00:50 EDT

Chuck, I do expect to feel a difference with Cal Tracs, reason being you can
preload the axle with Cal Tracs. Thats not possible with the Lakewood
Traction bars. Nothing against the Lakewoods, they have served me well, and
for the price, they're hard to beat. I'm just looking at it from a standpoint
of I've gotten real seriuos about drag racing (over 100 runs this year) and I
feel like this is the next step.

Matt Y2K-HEMI

<Subj: DML: Re: New NV3500 trans. update (Matt)