Re: Auto Stick

From: Richard A Pyburn (rap777@juno.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 08:04:32 EDT

Hey, Bob, not a criticism at all. Sounds like a pretty good answer to
your needs, if the tranny can hold the engine. This is the same tranny
that is in the 300M which will be bumped up to 300HP this year. I'm not
sure of the torque, though. It's probably ok for the sixer. It is a fun
shifter, though. How'd you like it on your rental?

Speaking of hold it, please, hold that sneeze 8^)

LOL!

Richard

On Thu, 19 Oct 2000 17:34:49 -0400 bob <bnich@bellatlantic.net> writes:

> Richard A Pyburn wrote:
>
> > The autostick in my wife's Intrepid R/T is very nice. It'd be fine
> in a
> > Dak if you can't handle a manual tranny.
> >
> > Richard in San Antonio
>
> Rich,
> You weren't comparing my driving skills to your wifes were you? :o)
> It least its only a problem when I sneeze on the way back from the
> proctologist!!
> And of course I can handle a manual......I just put on too much
> milage and
> sit in too much traffic to have to deal with a clutch.
> At least I'd have some sort of shifter to slap around.
> Bob
> Lowered 1998 Metallic Red Extended Cab
> Western Chassis 2/4" Drop, Gibson Cat Back, Lund Roll Pan, Lund
> Wiper Cowl
> S/S Sport Mirrors, Lo-Pro Hard Tonnue over a Custom Bed, Home Grown
> K+N,
> F+B TB, Stillen Bumper Cover, Sony CDX-7850, Three sets of Infinity
> Kappa's,
> Three MTX 275x's, MTX Thunderform with 10" 7000's and a MTX 2130
> Visit my Dak at http://www.geocities.com/motorcity/factory/7995
> New Pictures "by Chuck" at http://www.intense99dak.com/bob.htm

Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.