Re: New NV3500 trans. update

From: WMBARRET@aol.com
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 14:09:48 EDT

Well, I hope they ain't lying to me ?? I'll know for sure on Monday, thats
when he said it would be in, even went so far as to tell me where exactly it
was coming from, Newark NJ. I don't know fellas??? If they are lying to me,
they will be in for a rude awakening!!
Your the second person who has said it was a 2 week wait. Maybe a few came
available this week????

Matt Y2K-HEMI

<Subj: Re: DML: New NV3500 trans. update