RE: 4.7L Ignition Article

From: Steven St.Laurent (Saint1958@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 14:15:07 EDT

Jeff Cook has offered his vehicle as a test mule to Crane for the
coil-over-plug.

 Have anyone noticed lately on the latest GM 8.1 resemble the 4.7 with the
coil-over-plug technology, single roller cam in each head, and so forth?
Hmm!

Steve St.Laurent
2000 Dakota 4.7L, CC, Soon to be Supercharged
1999 Chebby gone in 2003
1993 Suzuki Tracker (Geo) 1.6L
COMING SOON
2003 Aspiring for a V-10 GTS-R