New to the list!

From: Brent Barts (brentbarts@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 15:35:49 EDT

Hi all- i am the proud owner of a brand spanken new 01 dakota club cab SLT
four wheel drive truck. Have had the truck for about two weeks now and love
it.
I am already to pitch the stock shocks in favor of some Blistiens. Anyone
do this with good results? Is there a good place to buy that sells cheaper
than the normal price?
I would also like to do something to the intake: either the K&N Drop in or
something else. What else is aviable for the new 4.7??!
Also-i need some bass for the stereo! I have checked out the new
Thunderform box by MTX and wondering if anyone has one or has any experience
with it?
The only thing that i don't like so far is that there is a bolt that is
flopping around in the wiper area that just shouldn't be there! Anyone else
notice that the atf dipstick doesn't go down all the way-or is there
something wrong with it? That and a loose fog lamp are my only complaints
with this truck. I am very happy that i choose this truck!

Brent Barts
Missoula, Montana
01 Dakota SLT 4X club cab 4.7 auto-stock-but not for long!
91 Nissan sentra se-R-too much crap to list!
95 CBR 600F3