RE: Important DML Calendar question

From: yllwdkta (yllwdkta@insight.rr.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 18:59:07 EDT

I like the whole plan from the beginning. Just if the same truck gets in
50/50 votes for two pics then you make the call... EX if there is the same
truck but two pics then you should make the call (if there is an interesting
feature or one pic gives a better feel then use that one)

Tim Althoff
http://www.angelfire.com/oh3/yllw/dkta.html
99 solar RC V-6