Gear Ratio to MPH Chart

From: Rick Lewis (rlewis@gric.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 18:07:35 EDT

I have an awesome "Gear Ratio <-> MPH" calculation chart for manuals or
automatics. Plug in trans gears, any tire size combo you want and rear end
ratio and BAM! charted MPH for each gear in a graph and table.

See how you can set you Dak up to go 220+ MPH (although I wouldn't recommend
doing it on a 75 series tire)

It's an Excel spreadsheet.

I don't think I can send attachments to the DML, anybody have an FTP site I
can post it at?

BTW, I can't take credit for it, I found it somewhere else a long time ago.

Rick Lewis
E-Mail: rlewis@gric.com
Washington, DC