Re: Re: Flowmaster 1 chamber muffler

From: Tim Berry (coolva1@home.com)
Date: Fri Oct 20 2000 - 21:23:05 EDT

Heheh.. I have headers, no cats, and 2 chamber and its close.. (Custom TRUE
duals)
Sounds somewhat 5.0ish untill I press on the gas more than 1/8th of the way
down, then its setting off anything that has an alarm =)

I just started my truck at school the other say, about 2-3 cars down, I set
the warning beeps off on it... I was like.. Cool =-)
Tim Berry (97 Dakota Club Cab)
Chesapeake, VA
Best 1/4: 13.50@101.91