Re: Mopar Performance Timing Chain

From: Mark Kuzia (flyboy01@mediaone.net)
Date: Sat Oct 21 2000 - 00:27:09 EDT

Same thing happened to me, I bought a billet timing chain from Mancini
Racing and found that the small gear was off by 45 degrees! Luckily I
degreed the cam and found the problem before I started it.

Your situation is a great example of why you should ALWAYS degree the cam
when you install a new chain or cam! You got lucky, you could have bent some
valves.

Mark Kuzia
flyboy01@mediaone.net
http://people.mw.mediaone.net/flyboy01/home.html